Fall deadline May 1st (Priority) July 15th (Final). Spring Deadline November 1st (Priority) December 15th (Final).
To be considered for the WUE applicants must:
- Apply for fall or spring semester as an incoming freshman OR transfer student
- Be a US Citizen or have Permanent Resident Status
- Attend Dixie State University St. George Main Campus
- Have intent to graduate from Dixie State University Major in a DSU program
- Be admitted to DSU
- Freshmen must have an admissions index of 48 with a minimum 2.0 high school unweighted GPA and 16 ACT or 860 NEW SAT (1200 old SAT).
- Transfer students must have a 2.75 or higher transfer GPA with a minimum of 24 transfer credits
- Be a legal resident of a participating state: Alaska, Arizona*, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada*, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, & the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.
Program DetailsWUE is an exchange program for undergraduate students. It allows students to pay 150% of resident tuition. Because this program is limited, you are encouraged to apply early. To be considered for the WUE program, a student MUST submit a WUE Consideration Request Form. The program is set for a maximum of 8 semesters. Transfer awards will vary depending on the number of transfer credits already accumulated. Notification of awards will begin March 1st for Fall and October 1st for Spring. Time the student is enrolled on the WUE will NOT count towards requirements for resident status for tuition purposes. Participants in the WUE program must do the following to remain eligible:
- Complete no less than 12 credit hours per semester. The WUE will not pay on more than 20 credit hours per semester
- Maintain a 2.0 cumulative DSU grade point average
- Have not accepted any other DSU scholarship in the form of tuition waiver or tuition reduction (private cash awards or scholarships are acceptable).
- For more general information on the Western Undergraduate Exchange program, please visit wue.wiche.edu.